Giving Thanks & Giveaway
In this time of crazy incertitude and change, I feel grateful. I am here in Maine blessed with fresh air, great food, tons of chickens, two cute kitties, and my French hubby. We were able to enjoy the safe company of so many wonderful people on the farm all season. I miss gathering with friends and family, but at my non-profit Veggies to Table the work we do is meaningful and our goals lofty.
Despite the many challenges we faced we have accomplished so much in our second season at Veggies to Table. We have:
- Grown & donated 11,000+ pounds of produce
- Doubled our no-till grow area
- Drilled a well & survived a drought
- Bought a commercial fridge
- Built a washing station, outdoor kitchen, & installed irrigation
- Safely welcomed over 40 unique volunteers who donated over 4,000 hours to our cause
To thank you, our incredible supporters and volunteers, we have an exciting Giveaway that runs through Monday December 7. In order to continue our work we have started a Go Fund me.
For a chance at winning the following French inspired gifts, we ask that you:
- Follow: On Instagram and/or Facebook
- Comment: About what you are grateful for right now on one of our Giving Tuesday posts on Instagram/ Facebook (we posted daily from Sunday-Wednesday but comments can be anytime this week)
- Spread the Word: Share & tag a friend (or a few)
Four random winners who follow, comment, & tag, will receive one of these Gifts:
- A set of luxury French percale bedding(comforter cover, fitted sheet, 2x pillow cases —any bed size & color)
- A gift set from sustainable living Maine boutique du Jardin
- A city/gardening sash or clutch by Parisian based, American designer Kasia Dietz
- A $150 gift certificate for a future rental from Haven In (my former company).
Winners will be randomly chosen by midnight Monday December 7.
If you want to help our cause and see a great video on un, check out our Go Fund me Campaign.